Thursday, March 29, 2012

My old friend 169

Nice to see you again yesterday and this morning, staring up at me at 7:00A.  Your tail doesn't wag like Leopold's but I am just as happy to see you.  We've got to end this though - the on and off affair just isn't working. How many times has it been now?  30?  Maybe more.  Nothing personal but I would rather not see you again - ever.  Just this one last time on the way down and then our relationship can end.  OK? You might just have met your match with this 'No S' diet.  No snacks, no sweets, no seconds.  Except sometimes on Saturdays and Sundays.  Not to overplay the 's' deal but it seems to be working! 

Just as well that the upcoming Texas Independence Relay will come on a Saturday and Sunday when all bets are off.  Four mini-races over the span of less than 48 hrs will definitely involve some snacking!  Gotta keep those glycogen levels up.  But come Monday it is going to be 'au revoir' my old flame 169 - I am trolling for a date with 168!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Way to go! I was looking at the No S website today - it really does make a lot of sense.

As for your question about grades - it's very rigorous here - I will be happy if they get 70%!