Monday, November 29, 2010

BodyFat Blaster Day 3

It may be too soon to tell but my weight is down to 176 this morning, hopefully the start of a downward trend!  I don't think I've quite got the hang of the Accu-Measure fat measuring caliper yet; my bodyfat percentage seems to have increased slightly to 26%.  For now I will ignore the discrepancy and put it down to 'no change'.  According to the analysis at EXRX.net my lean bodyweight is 129 pounds and I'm lugging around a whopping 46 pounds in fat.  Ouch!

No time for strength workout today, but got some running in at least.  Started off this morning with an easy 5 mile run with Daisy along Buffalo Bayou. Rounded off the day with about 4 miles or so running (monthly pub run) with the Striders.  Kept the beer consumption to a minimum!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just catching up with your most recent posts and unfortunately you are right - vegan does not automatically translate to fit! Your Body Fit program sounds interesting and I hope it helps you get to your 12% - I have a lot of work to do in that area too, but it is not easy, especially with all the yummy food out there - like that Indian buffet which sounded fabulous!