A few things things which I dont like about LA Fitness:
- No antiseptic wipes for the machines, god knows what kind of bacteria or other bad germs I might be picking up... Last Friday they completely ran out of paper towels.
- People lounging (resting) on the machines between sets. WTH? I even asked one guy the other day (while he was resting on a machine in-between sets) if he was using the machines. He just nodded yes and continued to rest...
- Horrible music. Is it really necessary to listen to Britney Spears and similar 'no talent' people almost all the time?
What I do like?
- The hours - they are open early and late.
- The multitude of machines: you can try a new one every 4 or 5 days and won't run out.
- The place is brand new so everything works, most of the time.
- Nice lockers and bathroom facilities
- A large pool that is almost always available: now I just need to get Kathy to teach me some proper swimming strokes.
Here is my planned 'Monday' circuit at LA Fitness:
This guy's double is at my gym. Makes me feel a little better about my own 185+...
July 8 2013:
Bodyfat percentage: 22
Miles run: 0
Strength + conditioning: 0
Mountain bike: 0
July 7: No S GREEN day